Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Sense or the lack of it...

They say a flood makes the land on the river bank more fertile. They never talk about the deaths that came about because of the flood. So also with fate.


It's funny how fate lacks sense.
The decision to come to a favorable conclusion - all's well that ends well, leaves a lot of broken bodies &  minds in its wake.

The Journey is the reward - an aphorism that I love to abhor.
It's the challenging portion, no doubt - but I prefer the end result (esp if it's in my favor).
IMG_5158

I'd love to see myself the visionary - but vision impaired is the more likely outcome. Going through life wondering if I'm keeping to my so called 5 /10 year plan. They say every action should be in keeping with my goals - but they rarely ever are. Somehow things seem to fall into place and I look good on the face of it.
But I never planned for the good stuff to happen. It just did.
Oh - I look upwards and thank him tons. But if someone were to ask me the details of how I got where I am today - check with Fate!!
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track