Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

My Secret

You gotta shift that awareness
It’s important to feel good and use the law of attraction to change your life.
When you feel down - it’s possible to switch that thought process by doing something that will feel good.
It’s all about self belief and turning affirmative thoughts to change your life.
I can be the Alladdin of my life while the universe plays the role of the genie.... yeah... and everything I wish is a command to be obeyed.

I ask for what I want.... no real need for written words- just feel it..
I allow the universe to answer the questions that have  been asked
Receive  life- come into alignment with what I've been asking for. That’s the feeling of joy and passion - without the emotions of fear, anger, possessiveness and other negative thoughts.

I follow that intuitive edge and the impulse to do it.
Lotus pond
 I started with NOTHING... and from there... I decided that I will have EVERYTHING.

Life is about that car on the dark highway where the headlights focus 200ft ahead. One can go through life like that. Even timelines are defined by us.
The current reality can be changed. Most of my thoughts were based on WHAT IS. The law of attraction gives me more of this WHAT IS. All we are is the result of what we’ve thought

Believing it makes it possible for me , cos' life is meant to be abundant.
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track