Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

dew red


We live from moment to moment....
the drops of dew on the leaf reminiscent of a night past.... of passions that overtook us
tu mile na mile - yeh haseen silsile.....
those moments will live in the depth of my heart for as long as it beats.

I open my eyes and wish them closed yet again.
ek gehra ehsaas hai ki tum mere kareeb ho
but the image that is conjured up is not real.
waqt ke saath yeh tasveer bhi dhundli ho gayi hai.
the water that flows under the bridge erodes many a stone and pillar.
someday the water will win and the bridge will be but a memory.
travelling over troubled waters
kuchh nishaan mitte nahin
these scars I shall carry forever
the blood that has flowed, stains the leaf and my soul
Someday there will be repentance; someday I shall wash myself clean;
someday this soul will break free.
remembering the good old days
That day is not today
2 comments:

Nice hinglish poem .. high on emotions :D


'Someday there will be repentance; someday I shall wash myself clean;
someday this soul will break free.'
absolutely true...and till then, one must live a life to remember... :)


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track