Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

the new lappie

Generally raving, ranting, fuming and fretting.
much ado about nothing.
My ego takes a real beating sometimes and it's not an easy feeling to digest. But then it's not fair to expect reciprocity all the time.
Will be off to Hyderabad next week - for 6 days. End up missing a good wedding too, thanks to the annual sales conference. But then I shall hopefully see Avatar in 3D!! Trust Runna shall get the tickets for that.
I got my new macbook today. It's the same 13" one that I previously owned (and still do) with a few minor soup ups and soup downs.....

  • theres a 250GB HDD now... wow
  • RAM went up from 1 to 2 GB
  • the body is sleeker
  • the screen is brighter
  • but there's no remote control ... presentations will suck
  • and they changed the mini-dvi out.... so i had to buy another adapter
  • and it costs a lot more in India... $999 translates to 56900 instead of 46500..... thats a whopping 10K difference!!
  • all the software is expensive as hell
  • migration between lappies is a breeze.... one wire.. 2 steps... and you're on your way!!
  • me is still hoping to own an IPAD someday
1 comments:

I want an iPad too


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track