Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Dreary Winters

dark streets
This was supposed to be a toughie... winter cold or summer heat?
I'd prefer the winter cold ... given that it works out cheaper on the wallet (NO AC requirements). But both extremes are painful.
I crave for cool air in the summer and hot air in the winter.,,,
God never meant for us human beings to get comfortable/ be satisfied.

AT present I'm reeling under the cold wave in Delhi. Having returned from a peaceful maritime climate oriented Tamil Nadu - the fog and chill have made the above picture reflective of my mood!!
The feet are cold, the nuts are shivering, the head is cringing....and there's no respite. The fog only isolates me ... so i'm cocooned in a cold, misty bubble all by myself listening to a rapidly accelerating heartbeat from within. It's like not knowing what's out there.

I don't like it!!

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track