Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

a long break

This has been my longest ever break from the blog in the last 4 years.
Somewhere deep inside - I was coming to terms with a new found degree of "ME" as an INTROVERT.

People say that photographers are introverts cos' they prefer being behind the camera rather than in front of it. I wold have disagreed till now....

So what's all this got to do with my blog?
simple actually !!
i was bored of writing....
my photos were saying it all....
didn't think i needed another medium to convey my angst..
so i took a break.

And I'm back now!!
Nothing much has changed in life- we're still gong around the sun, though 2012 is drawing closer.
My work area has changed - handling South India now.
I have 2 ladies working under me who have changed the operating environment 
My wife still loves me. My boss who used to hate me - well he's changed... I mean - new boss!
My moustache has shortened and the waist has slimmed down.
A couple of more friends have gotten married. Two have been blessed with baby girls - Sneha & Anahita.
I'm off to Jaipur next week - then to Corbett next weekend
My sister & broinlaw are down from LALA Land on Christmas
I have no idea what Christmas gifts I should be giving folks
My fathers birthday is around the corner (1st jan) and ideas are eluding me
Farmville is progressing well - though i should actually plant a real tree too... to get the authetic farming experience.

Maybe in 2010...!!
1 comments:

What I like the most is that "Farmville" is doing well too :-P


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track