Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Outside class


Do it like this..., originally uploaded by recnamorcen_99.

Not all my education came inside the hallowed walls of an educational institution!
The most important lessons were what I learned from life... in passing.
I saw these 2 boys as I passed by a certain shuttered shop on my travels. One demonstrating - the other watching and imbibing. I wonder if they paid as much attention to the teacher in the classroom. Did they listen to their parents remonstrations with the same interest level as they did to each other?

the important lessons are the ones you never plan for...
the ones you never thought as a lesson.

0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track