Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Change is a comin...

arty
There's a crazy lil feeling at the bottom of my stomach.
Something tells me that CHANGE is coming.
I mean change is life's BIG story - but nobody expects it when it happens.

This particular element of change has been playing in my head for a while now...
Its not about anyone element in my life.... it's like a whole lot of stuff that keeps flitting in and out and somehow i can't make up my bald mind.

On the work front - challenges are welcome. Idiots are not. Yet I spend a lot of my "productive" time figuring out ways of dealing with them. The work has to go on despite low-down idiots who make the world a more complex place to live in.

On the personal front - been doing a lot, traveling a bit , happily married , cut down on my boozing - but I need to do more... it's like saying i'm running against myself all the time - endeavoring to do things differently - to do them better - to be creative

On my Photography - I look back at what i used to shoot and compare that with today... I almost always end up cringing... did I actually shoot like that
On my computer gaming - have become slower - age is catching up
On working out - gotta restart that....
...
..
.
peace be upon me!!
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track