Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Life is unforgiving....

It is my 32nd birthday today.
It is also a day that will haunt me forever.

I recently visited Ludhiana but couldn't meet my grandmother for paucity of time.
Today - she has passed away.

Life gives us many chances - and few lessons.
This is my lesson. The taint of guilt that I feel will never rub off...

I'm sitting in office - not knowing what to do or say.
Well wishers and friends greet me on my birthday and I cannot share a smile.
2 comments:

Arjun take care. I don't know what to say.Sometimes there ain't no second chances in life and these small choices turna round to haunt us forever.


Hugs baby....its another lesson from life that we learnt today


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track