Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Food Sampling....

Kolkata is a foodie's paradise... and it's not expensive either.
I've been hogging to the extent I risked an upset tummy!!

A few friends have already left sureptious comments on my facebook status updates stating that they weren't to happy about my methods of driving them green with envy using food as a medium.

Well everyone has had the mishti in Kolkata.
I sampled the other stuff..

The Rolls at BEDWIN in Golpark
Try the ROLLS at Bedwin

The devilled crabs & beef Steaks at Mocambo - long waiting lines till the evening (for lunch)
Mocambo lineup!!

The Chelo Kebabs at Peter Cat - especially mouthwatering
Try the chelo Kebabs here

The Chingdi Maach (Prawns - Big Ones) at home
The Kosha Mangsho that was prepared in my honor
The churmur that mother got home (no pics of this one since ity disappeared pretty fast)
The Chinese Food at Fung Fa in Tangra!!
The Kolkata Paan ... with all the added condiments.

Still not done with the all that this city has to offer... I hope to be back for more... soon
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track