Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

A birthday to forget....


a rose with my name, originally uploaded by recnamorcen_99.

yep this one at no.32 is to be erased from all official records...!!
sound like a groaner.. that I am not.

but the latest event has left me in a bit of a shell shocked state.
my new phone - the Nokia N97.... nice phone.. but it just didn't work for me.
it's now back with the original gift-giver (the wife). she likes it. in fact she'd been LUSTing for it ever since she saw it. Not providence has played a hand.

where does that leave me????
Back with the old Blackberry Bold ..... will have to start intoning, "if bold is old and old is gold, then why do i get this feeling that I've been rolled"

2 comments:

awwwww! just one of those things i guess. on the bright side sup gets a new N97. :-)

it'll get better. u do realise thta. write a happy post now plsssss!


Awww....next year will be much much better :)


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track