Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Raindrops and roses...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
The rain is on!!
So guys don't like roses too often - we still love the rain.
The pitter-patter of the drops beating down my bald head as I stand on the terrace, running like rivulets atop the face. The spectacles are off and I heave a sigh of relief as the heat dissipates. Getting a soaking from the creator beats taking a shower anyday. I look at the concrete cages around me and the people trying to break free for those few drops of manna.
I stand free...
4 comments:

i remember ur animated self in the rain last year. :-)


Lovely description of rain and feelings associated with it. :)

Have been reading quite a lot of posts on rain of late. Funny how it evokes a warm, almost romantic feeling in our hearts.

Ah. Am missing the Bombay rain now.


Yes Utopia - the one visit you made... and there I was clearing choked drains in the middle of he rainy night


Thanks Miss M....
rain does that to people....
I miss the Bombay rain too... spent 20 years there getting soaked in it as a ritual


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track