Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

One Picture - many stories!

Isn't that always the case... as I flashback to school..... where the English teacher gave a photograph and students were expected to write a composition / essay on the same. It's been a while since I did that. But it's never too late to start. If you've something interesting to say/add to the Picture that I write on, please do so in the comments section.
It should be interesting - comparing thoughts on a scene.
"We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done."
HW Longfellow

something you ate last night
GREENIE: Looks like I ate too much last night
ITOLDUSO : Nope I don't think you ate too much. You just ate wrong. That chicken biryaani was more like Crow 'n'rice.
SCRATCHY: Will you guys stop moaning about food.I couldn't get it on last night. She just slapped me and went off with the security guard.
ITOLDUSO :  Ok. So do you want ENO for that tummy?
GREENIE: No. Then I'll have to go.. and the loo costs a buck to operate.
SCRATCHY: You use a loo....!!! We're Indian. We do it closer to nature.
GREENIE :Guys. This banter is not helping.
SCRATCHY: Quick - get to cover and let'er ripppp!
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track