Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

a long train tour

The last 4 days have seen some hectic activity on my part.
First there was Kanpur... then Gorakhpur...followed by Varanasi.
I'm back now!!

In the beginning...it looked like a tough task
a shore too far
4th early morning train to Kanpur... followed by loads of work....
5th working SUNDAY... then the overnight train to Gorakhpur
6th manic monday in the GKP heat followed by the late night train to Varanasi.
7th rain drenched, mud filled working in Varanasi and an evening train home to Delhi.

I was lucky enough to do a bit of religious sight seeing amidst my schedule - the GORAKHNATH MANDIR in GKP and the KASHI VISHWANATH MANDIR in VAR.
Arjun on the brink 
Arjun on the banks of the Ganges
The month of SHRAVAN 
The holy Ghats

The traveling was hectic, no doubt. But then it's also something I like to do. I did my photographs from inside the train too. Got a lot of pics from the Indian heartland and thanks to some good lenses was able to do some quick zoom work. Stuff that would have been difficult to do otherwise.
clouds on the warpath
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track