Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Dance with the devil!

The eternal fight
I thought this would be a good way to represent the eternal struggle between Good & Evil. We've said for too long that Good is white and Evil is Black. Thought I'd change the equation somewhat!!
Red represents blood - all lifeforce within it.
The tendrils of red - the human body - ME!
I strain to overcome the blackness...!!
Dude on Demand!
I wonder if I shall succeed.
The black represents the bleakness - at the corners of my imagination
My rhythm sets in motion events that connect me with this bleakness from time to time. I need to feel that filth to comprehend the value of life.
All the sins on one side and life on the other. There are times I let go. I descend into morass that the mind revels in. This gathering of evil (as propounded by religion) is warm and inviting. It's solace for all those times when I'm alone and angry. I become hate, lust envies me, sloth is wary and I feel satiated by planning destruction and desolation!!

Those are the times I can dance with the devil... very much inside of me.

I feeelllll soooooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!!
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track