Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Off the grid...

can you even imagine that...?
well I can't.. i tried for a bit... but then i realized that my life had become so tightly entangled with the matrix that getting out was not / is not an option.
All set
The way life has become... so networked... so connected.... so dependent on the ONLINE PERSONA.. begs me to think what life would be if I were in an unconnected location.
  1. no facebook updates
  2. no tweets to reply to
  3. no flickr to showcase "MY" talent
  4. how would i remember birthdays....
  5. no email - no work..there are some benefits too!!!
  6. no RSS... how would i track world affairs
  7. no YOUTUBE - how will i catch the latest flicks...
  8. no BLOGGER..... woah!!
  9. no fwds... no smiles
then again.. it may not be such a bad idea....
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track