Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Name-a-car contest!!

So folks we're gettin' our own 4 wheeled transportation this week.... it's a TATA INDIGO!
Our first one at that.

The pleasure is almost like.... well what can I say..

Now comes the tough part - choosing a name.
Like all new borns - she too needs to be named.

SO WE'D like some help from you - our BLOG FRIENDS to please suggest suitable/ not so suitable names......


Dinner is on me ... for the giver of the WINNING name!!
2 comments:

Chitty chitty bang bang :P

Btw I got veto power don't forget


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track