Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

The book worm!

Some bookie facts about me!


1) What author do you own the most books by?
J.T Edson
2) What book do you own the most copies of?
India Unbound - Gurcharan Das
3) Did it bother you that both those questions ended with prepositions?
Nope!!
4) What fictional character are you secretly in love with?
Dagny Taggart (Atlas Shrugged)
5) What book have you read the most times in your life?
Red Phoenix - larry bond (fav read the dinner table)
6) What was your favorite book when you were ten years old?
The hardy Boys
7) What is the worst book you've read in the past year?
End of Days - Alex Chance
8) What is the best book you've read in the past year?
 The thorn Birds
9) If you could force everyone to read one book, what would it be?
The wheel of time!
10) Who deserves to win the next Nobel Prize for literature?
Anyone but the usual suspects
11) What book would you most like to see made into a movie?
Arc light
12) What book would you least like to see made into a movie?
 The M& B that i read!!
13) Describe your weirdest dream involving a writer, book, or literary character.
 I was wearing supermans underwear... and I actually was!
14) What is the most lowbrow book you've read as an adult?
 A m&B that i cannot care to remember
15) What is the most difficult book you've ever read?
 The Swarm (very scientific)
16) Shakespeare, Milton, or Chaucer?
 Shakespeare
17) Austen or Eliot?
 Austen
18) What is the biggest or most embarrassing gap in your reading?
 Sherlock Holmes
19) What is your favorite novel?
 Red Phoenix - Larry Bond
20) Play?
 Julius Caesar (never read too many of these)
21) Short story?
 The gift of the magi
22) Work of non-fiction?
 India Unbound
23) Who is your favorite writer?
Tom Clancy (keeps me rockin at the edge of my seat)

:-)
Currenty reading : TIME'S EYE - Arthur C Clarke & Stephen Baxter
5 comments:

Hmm and just for that comment, I am stealing this tag !!


An MB was the worst read ever???????

And the book you'd least like to see made into a movie is an MB. Baby most of the Hindi moves are direct lifts from MBs :P


I like the snazzy new look!


Nice. I love what you have done with your blog. COuld you spill out the secret please???


yes - SMM - I know that most hindi films are made from M&Bs but its my personal opinion that they should not be!

Thanks D.

Thanks Zeba! Well I searched for templates... and i knew as soon as I saw this one that I absolutely had to have it

Hey Lostie.... I'll be around to check out your rendition of this tag!!


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track