Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

The best 3 BREAKUP WORDS....

So I've been checking on this trending topic on TWITTER titled #3breakupwords
I went through tons of input to arrive at my "TOP FEW"

keka_ontherocks #3breakupwords "enough is enough!"
suryak #3breakupwords: ctrl + Alt + Del
Emsbabee It's definitely you #3breakupwords
TryAjakok #3breakupwords please marry me...
GiselleRuskin #3breakupwords Your dad's hot
AirunPoon WE ARE RELATED!! #3breakupwords
Jah_Rasta You don't cook #3breakupwords
DrGreenthumbs #3breakupwords You remind me...
Faahz #3breakupwords wow she's cute 
StiligeCecilie #3breakupwords Facebook status: single
K__DuBB #3breakupwords dont follow me

JennaMadison @BabyMikey74 #3breakupwords Your brother's better :p
mutster101 it's too small #3breakupwords
VersastyleV #3breakupwords found someone better
loboastuto #3breakupwords who are you?
Karilo13 #3breakupwords I Am Gay

jeepcruising #3breakupwords 'lets' be friends'        

:-)
Feel free to add yours in the comments  
2 comments:

Lets take it slowly


Moving to Pluto


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track