Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Beating the heat!!

I've been looking for ideas to beat the heat.
The DELHI SUMMER is getting to me (finally). I guess that's what happens when you step out of the AC cooled Ivory tower and decide to meet your customers. I should kick myself for being the "hero" types - even to attempt it!

Here are some of my ideas.. that come readily to my mind!
  • drink water... but not too much.. (it's difficult to control the bladder thereafter)
  • drink beer and lime water... body can hold more of these as compared to water
  • eat tons of ice cream (i'll get on that treadmill in the monsoons)
  • wear an umbrella
  • carry a portable AC - like in the space suits for the astronauts
  • use sunscreen (wonder if it works), avoid moisturizers
  • make your own AC by placing a bowl of ice in front of a fan and letting it blow on you
  • eat out - don't get into that oven hot kitchen
  • change that seat to under the AC Vent... convince the ADMIN folks that it's good for morale\
  • wear light colors... (with the necessary underclothing of course)
  • park thy car in an area of shade. ( you might otherwise burn up on re-entry)
  • get out of the city... and head to the himalayas
I like the beer, ice cream and himalayan options best... wonder which one to start with!!
1 comments:

I scream, we scream we all scream for ice scream :P

Otherwise chilled watermelojn is also a great idea and so is thanda thanda aam panna


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track