Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

As if One wasn't enough!!

My wife says I am TOTALLY NUTs!
Just imagine if there were 2 of the same...
Well - I gave it some thought and decided to experiment some. The EVIL doctor helped somewhat and now there's me and some more ME...
We even tried having a conversation - but it is quite difficult (speaking to oneself is considered IDIOCY in some cultures) since I already know  what I'm going reply.
It's like playing chess with myself. How interesting is that.

The only difference is that I now have 2 votes instead of 1 in household matters...,... so I get to double the work!!!
4 comments:

arjun what was that? narcissism really!


nope - not narcissism... though I do love ME!!!
Just an attempt to understand if there were 2 of me...


Double the work and double paying the bills too since there are now 3 allegedly in our house :P


yep - we have 3.... but the third one is hidden away. He is secretly emptying the larder as we speak!!


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track