Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Yeh duniya...

Yeh duniya agar mil bhi jaaye to kya hai....
If I had the world what would i do with it....

dreams flow across the fabric of this, my universe
i wish i could be free of the bindings and fly free
then i wonder what would i do by flying free
where would i go where i could be free
my connections are here
how would the social animal cope with solitude?
life is built around these connections
so what if these very connections corrupt the thought
so what if these connections cause pain and suffering
... they also give fleeting joy.. .joy which makes it all worthwhile.

this whole idea of being free stems from the inability to make a change to the world around me
life is like one video game.
the only catch is that I’m playing for keeps
this thought of breaking free is like a CHEAT CODE
the question that comes to the rambler is whether it’s worth it to win a game after cheating
the question takes on another dimension since the competition in the game is also ME

so what would I do if I had the world at my beck and call... on its knees in servitude to the bald man...what would challenge me then.... what would i aspire to do next... would it corrupt me as the saying goes about absolute power??
but if i had the power then any use of that power... could it be construed as misuse or simply part of doing what the job profile required? Who would question the use of such power? How can absolute power corrupt absolutely when the use of the term “absolute” puts to rest any skepticism on the validity of the action?

Yeh duniya agar mil bhi jaaye to kya hai....
1 comments:

Your tagged baby.


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track