Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Tag time 1,2,3....

So SMM (the better half) has tagged me. She doesn't do it too often. So i must do the needful, I guess.

1 - the one and only supriya... she's the one

2 - the number of daughters that I want to see growing up

3 - close  friends that i have who have been my pillars  since childhood and thereafter - Shyamal, Vishal & Shabbar

4 - years of engineering in Kopargaon that changed me (totally)

5 - currently in my fifth job (after engineering). It's also been my longest tenure.

6 - girls whose hearts I broke... they moved on. I've paid my dues now.

7 - minutes that I thought about life one night in B school and almost ended it.

8 - luckily the 8th minute came along and i changed my mind

9 - always my lucky number. i look for signs of this number around me whenever I'm wrestling with decisions internal to me!!

10 - that's the rating on 10 that I give my dads cooking. he got me started.
6 comments:

Hey baby....that was fast :)

2 children - told you it was the same na :P


nicely done Arjun!

u broke 6 female hearts? awww... :)

Keshi.


wow!really well done...ur answers were so simple and clear. :) Loved the simplicity!


2 kids.... just about right!!

TY KESHI .... six is not something I am proud of.... but that's life

Thanks Ria...keeping it simple always works for me


This is so nicely done. i must say, one of the best i've read for this particular tag.
hopped over from your better half blog


Thanks A....... From one A to another ;-)


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track