Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

mmmulling

I try to play the emotional fool - every now and then. But I'm no good at it. My emotions come back and make a fool of me - always!
I have gained much in the last 31 years but I miss some things in life. It would be quite poetic to say that I miss the mountains and the cool breeze through my hair.... (yes I do miss the hair too). But my list of "MISSING" items is not so vast.
 
I miss my summer vacations - doing nothing!
I miss mooching on dad for funds!
I miss using his credit card too!!
I miss the fact that whenever he commanded a ship - I could call it my own.
I miss dropping anonymous valentines day cards in the pretty girls' postboxes.
.... ok so this is not a complete list... just some things that I was mulling on a busy Thursday afternoon... when MS-EXCEL was taking a toll on my brain!!!
 
Life is like this pair of shoes... gets worn out... easier on the feet as time goes by. I mean it's like inertia that one doesn't wanna interrupt.... but change is inevitable.... and you have to take off the shoes every now and then...
5 comments:

hey i luv the second picture hmmmmm. so relaxed.


You can drop an anonymous valentine card down my postbox anyday :P


i like " commanding the ship" one heheh!
very cute and honest i say.


Thanks all!!
Yeah Utopia.. my friends had loads of cars... i only had a ship.....drove them nuts!!


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track