Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

The sound of music - 44 years on!!

So I mentioned in my previous post that I loved the songs of THE SOUND OF MUSIC....
I forgot to mention that I wished I'd grow up and have a girl like Leisl... the eldest of the 7 siblings!

As i completed that last post - i was temted to google for her....
... and oila GOOGLE directed me here.
This lady has actually kept track of the original 7 kids and has her page updated for what they're upto now. Of course they're no longer kids. Incidentally - not many remained in films, but are successful nevertheless. No tragedies here :-)
4 comments:

me too...Im a huge fan of SOM songs!

Keshi.


arjun what a coincidence i saw the movie after 13 years last nite n fell in love with the movie all over agian. :-) n there u r having written the post yesterday.


TY Keshi!
Yes - i can hum these songs in my head anytime of the day


a lovely coincidence Utopia.... what's your fav song??


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track