Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

A series of unfortunate events

It started with getting off the wrong side of the bed. THE START

Then there was a dressing down from Groucho! NO REASON. NO EXPLANATION. JUST CRAP

I passed on the salad dressing down the line with my addition of spices. NOW I FEEL AWFUL. IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT

Then I saw someone who was happy... while I was morose. GREEN WITH ENVY. RED WITH ANGER. MY FACE.

After that certain decisions which are normally in my purview - were taken without the courtesy to even inform me - old groucho is at it again. MAYBE THERE ARE SOME BIGGER POWERS AT WORK HERE

I concealed my thoughts though my face tells another story.
I am not happy today.
That's the bottom line!

But my unhappiness in one area is transposing itself to all others. Suddenly I'm adopting a pessimistic view on a slew of unrelated events. I need to spend some alone time in the Himalayas...or the opposite....
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track