Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Lonely in Jaipur

CHokhi Dhani is a fun place...
But it ain't fun by myself....
You cannot come here alone....
Be sure to bring the better half along....
Else, it starts to bite :-(

I was there for our Annual North India Distributors meeting and guess what - we went the whole hog TRADITIONAL!!
Yes, not doubt I made the most of the event.. my camera was used optimally, but my favorite subject was missing...

So though, I was in a CROWD, I was alone. The parrot that read my future was kind to me. But then life is what you make of it -how you play your cards - not merely the deck dealt to you..
2 comments:

still in jaipur kya?


What did the tota say this time baby?


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track