Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

The Fallen flower

I was a  tree-bound flower once. Pristine white at the peak of my youth. I reflected the morning light like a snowflake in Aspen. You looked at me and oohed & aahed then. I was the cynosure of every eye - yours too.

Now you look down upon me.
Well truth be told - I am fallen.
The winds of change took me out of the nurturing grasp of my home... to the barren lands beneath. I tried to resist change (alas). Now I must await my time as I wither under the weather. You look at me and wonder, even take my photograph, put in a little sympathy too.

Your time is coming too.
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track