Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Mr. Muthalik.... Suck my d***

I hope this is defamatory!!!
Actually Muthalik rhymes with sick... Although you know what the title means!

I stand against those who would deny me freedom and fresh air. I kick those hard who would deny expression of thought. They have thoughts - they are free to express them - then why not us???

I was looking for trouble with the Ram sena or any other sena for that matter this valentines day. Ok - so nothing happened.

Now the honorable bribe taking folks in positions of judgment say that I cannot express my views as on individual online. Political and legal dissidence is my way of expression!

Maybe it don't matter - but I will be my own one drop in the big ocean. Ripples to follow....

0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track