Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

All men are dogs

..... So speaketh two (three if I count my wife) young ladies of impeccable upbringing well versed in the ways of the world.

For the second time in the day I looked across inquiringly. ROTTWEILER - they echoed in chorus! That's your breed. I didn't go down the road of an in-depth inquiry. I googled.

So for the record as much as I could put here from Wikipedia

The Rottweiler, or Rottweil Metzgerhund (Butchers Dog), is a "medium to large size, stalwart dog" breed originating in Germany as a herding dog. It is a hardy and very intelligent breed.

"Rottweiler breeders aim at a dog of abundant strength, black coated with clearly defined rich tan markings, whose powerful appearance does not lack nobility and which is exceptionally well suited to being a companion, service and working dog."

Currently they are often used as search and rescue, assistance, guard and police dogs in addition to their traditional roles.

The typical Rottweiler is "good natured, placid in basic disposition and fond of children, very devoted, obedient, biddable and eager to work. His appearance is natural and rustic, his behaviour self assured, steady and fearless. He reacts to his surroundings with great alertness."
Rottweilers are an extremely powerful breed with well developed genetic guarding and herding instincts, and prey drive - don't mess with me!!

That sounds like a compliment.... Thank you ladies
I'd rather be a rottweiler than a pom or a spaniel. Good for show, nothing else!
You need something done - I'm your best friend!
2 comments:

So does that make me Mrs. Rottweiler?


It's my dream to own one of them Rotts. They are cute in their own unique way.

So yeh, thanks for the compliments indeed :P


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track