Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

the 3S approach

Shit.......sleep.......sex
the 3 S' that define life!!!

are you getting enough of it????

If I get the input into the tummy - there will be an output.
If I am getting enough sleep - there is peace around.

If there's action in life - then the most human of needs is fulfilled.
This may be a very basic approach to life.  But i've been thinking - and this kinda sums it up!


there are other things.... such as money.... power.....professional success...... but I guess they are incidental.
1 comments:

And here I thought the three S were Shit, shave and shampoo :p


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track