Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Yearning!

 
I yearned for the sun, the sand and the 1 woman in the pic....That is Supriya during our honeymoon in Goa between the sand castle in the foreground and the setting sun in the background.
Yes - i know -Then I married her!!
But everyday feels like a new day - when we must fight,care,understand and love each other some more. It's like she reveals a new facet each day.... some part of her that I missed when I last looked.
 
Life is like this bubble... reflecting all around, a safety net within - yet so fragile. It's good while it floats
3 comments:

What do you mean by - "then I married her?"

Explain plz


Well.. i mean - I yearned for her.. i got her.....marriage = getting what one wants (in this case)


Lovely pics Arjun.


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track