Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Picture painting

I look at the world around me. So much to create. So much that beckons me. A part of me wants to break free. I want to be that artist who brings life to a piece of canvas. I want to breathe life into the inanimate photograph. I want to me the story teller who can create music from the utterings within.

I get my inspiration from life itself. Every thinking moment if converted to a feeling moment can color the imagination. I wonder what the worlds greatest story tellers thougt when they put pen to paper. Was it merely about a story or a lesson in morals? Maybe it was about a legacy. The actions that we do live on after us - so also our words. I want to create a legacy that will live on...
I'm 31. If I was to die today - wonder what I would be remembered for..
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track