Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Dubai calls!!

Hey all....
I'm off to Dubai from the evening of the 8th to night of the 13th...
It's not a long trip as such but should help in getting some business from the ARAB LAB exhibition.
My evenings of course ... will be free... so anyone in town can contact me on my mobile :-)

Time duration for calls is as follows

Married Men - 10secs
Boring relatives - you expect me to pick up my phone while on intl roaming??
Single men - 20 secs (can be extended if there are offers of meeting with single women)
Wife - once a day only - 1 minute max
Female friends of wife - 5 mins (depending on marital status)
Office - you expect me to pick up my phone while on intl roaming??
Single women who've taken my number in Dubai - 10 s  only (the answer is yes - lets meet up)

.... luckily i have medical insurance... will need it when I get back... and Sups' gives me her mind in lil pieces!

Peace Out!!


1 comments:

hhahaahaha! good one! i like your style of writing..very casual! very real i say! :)


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track