Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Commitments

Don't say things you can't do...
Don't make promises you can't keep...
Don't make commitments that are not in your hand to accomplish

It leaves a bad taste when you worry about people and they care a damn about what you feel. Then they merely say there was nothing they could do about it. I wish it was so easy for me to turn around and say that I don't care no more. But that's not a choice I have... Nor will I make that choice.

But it hurts.
Maybe one day someone will understand.
I live in hope..


Best Regards,
Arjun Mahajan

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track