Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

on my way home

Darkness clouds the road ahead. This lack of light thereof hurdles my return home to my loved.
A beam of light cuts thru from time to time as we cover patches where this darkness is less than pronounced.
I should be afraid!
But I revel in the risk of the moment
Somewhere up ahead the grim reaper is searching for me as he does for all of us.
This hide and seek must end - sooner or later.

I'm no exception to the general rule - though I wonder what immortality would be like.
 
maybe it would be like this leaf... stuck in a morass!!
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track