Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Breaking up is painful

i wonder what i'll have to do differently..... to be understood.
i'm here to grow... to learn.... and be successful .
i tried my best, but incompetence has not the eyes or the ears to recognize.
but now - after 2 years 2 months and 25 days.... breaking up time is here (mentally).

i mean this would be a one sided breakup - as all breakups normally are.
breakups are painful - as will this be.
i don't have a clue where I'm going to go from here - i thought it would be for keeps.
now i will do only that much as is necessary to keep the ball rolling
if it's a gutter ball - then tough luck!

I know the recession is here.
Things will get tougher.
Maybe - this is an opportunity.
To start from scratch.
Doing the things I want to.
Rather than that which I have to.

I know he may read this.
I know he will never admit to having read this.
But his constant "well meant" advice has finally taken its toll.
He is what he is - but then so am I.
Time for him to stew in his own pie.

Then mebbe - Arjun will smile :-)
2 comments:

Painful yes...but very much needed


i know how that feels.


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track