Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Vice and ME!!

VICE
...a practice or habit considered immoral, depraved, and/or degrading in the associated society. In more minor usage, vice can refer to a fault, a defect, an infirmity or merely a bad habit. Synonyms for vice include fault, depravity, sin, iniquity, wickedness and corruption.

I love my vices
I revel in my wickedness
I thrive on sin
I am .. despite my faults.
Maybe you don't.

But they're an integral part of me and tend to color my character in shades of grey - no blacks and whites here!!
My vices are not intended to disturb others. But I can't help it if you get in the way.
My consicence allows me a stretch of liberty and I utilize it.

One may like it - or one may lump it.
Mostly I wish that peace be upon you.
4 comments:

Peace be upon you too :p

Only then will peace be upon me na


it's the best statement i've heard in a long time

we live in a world that so constantly needs us to justify ourselves... it's kind of scary.

btw, have you stopped visiting my blog?


me being me.... absolutely :-)


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track