Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Knowing me!

I assume / presume I know me.
So everything should proceed according to plan. But I surprise myself sometimes.

I had planned a day out (on Sunday) since wifey as earning some brownie points at work.... I had this whole day planned out.... yet I stayed home... doing HOME IMPROVEMENT!!

Most time I want to explode like a fire-cracker when my ranking superior prods me. The NORMAL me.. would let him have it. But  I exercise restraint (mostly), put on a smile saying I will do the needful and then proceed ahead bye willfully letting go! One day I shall atom bomb him!!

I like appreciation (esp when I get the job done in an out of the way manner). I don’t dig pesky bosses who sit on my shoulders and pee into my ear. It sets me off. They feel the whiplash - but persist!

I like getting things done. It’s just so me. So why do I resist persuasion and that pushy attitude to get stuff done. I know it’s got to be done. But I don’t like being micro-managed.

I like to finish stuff in a timely manner. It gives me a sense of security and satisfaction. But sometimes I just leave stuff to the last minute.

I shout at some individuals (sometimes) and then forget that I was angry .. about 5 minutes later. I can transition from anger to nonchalance and vice versa without the slight angst associated with inertial frames. I don’t keep much in the mind - never believed in vengeance. The good lord is always looking over such stuff. So I surprise myself when I somehow recollect a vague incident from a time long long time ago and use that as a basis for being vindictive.

I’m not what I was sometime back...!
That sometime could be a decade, a year, a month... or a duration of a few days. Change is so fast and complete.. that there’s no time to sit and contemplate!
I did love it though :-)
9 comments:

Ab kya hua? Kya bola?


nothin much has to happen....it's just this whole CHANGE thing in life....


I guess you should have titled the blog as "being pissed off for my own HOLY reasons"

Sala


knowing you!!


does anyone know themselves? really?


Seriously Johnny.... I ain't pissed off with me or the world.. just wondering...

Yes Joiedevivre.... knowing me.... and in continuatio..Sam - I don't know me completely - but I like to believe I do.

So everytime I surprise myself - i enlighten myself


we think we can plan our lives, we think we know who we r, we think we r sure of wuts gonna happen etc etc but everything happens the way it should...life has its own plans for us.

Keshi.


Are you talking about me?


I'm talking about me..... :-)


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track