Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

it's still not over

50 hours on....
The fire rages on!!!

The Taj situation is still unresolved. The NSG is still attempting to clear the Taj. Speculation is rampant on why they're still waiting to execute the final attack. I believe some people are still trapped and the terrorists are well entrenched well.

I pray...
Today a senior from school was notified deceased. He was with his wife at the Oberoi. I didn't know him personally. But the pain is there.
5 comments:

i don't think it's going to be over for a long, long time. we've only just begun the fight...


I've been feeling so very sad...I dunno why ppl choose terror n evil this way!!!

Im very sorry to hear abt ur school mate!

Keshi.


Yep - i see the blogosphere is flooded with folks like me - feeling violated.... indignant at the thought of being thought as SOFT!!

This war has been on for quite sometime now... it's just that it recently gave us a whack on the side of our head..... so we're awake!!


TY Keshi!
Like I said - I didn't know him personally.. but the fact that we shared teh same alma mater made all the difference!!


Its over and out now.

Where are the new posts?

Everyone u know from Mumbai .. are all of them alright?


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track