Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Diwali is almot here!!

My 2nd Favorite festival is almost upon us!!
I love the play of lights and Dad's amazing biryani!!
.... I also like winning at cards!!

But this year.. unlike previous ones.... we shall not be celebrating it as ACTIVE participants.... cos grandaddy expired early this year.. .and we're technically in mourning!
So we won't burst crackers....

... yes we miss him.. but life goes on.... so it must!
I read this post by KESHI talking about change.. and accepting change!
So we accept the fact that he is not with us any more, but we hold back on life.

I'm a lil confused.
1 comments:

hey Arjun yes soon its Diwali! One after the other ha? :):)


Im sorry to hear abt ur grandad...thats very sad news.


**So we accept the fact that he is not with us any more, but we hold back on life. I'm a lil confused.


Acceptance dun come that soon Arjun...ur holding back on life, prolly cos u hvnt ACCEPTED it yet. u know he's no more and that nothing wud bring him back...but thats not acceptance of his absence in ur life...thats just a fact that u cant deny. Acceptance of his absence in ur lives, can only come thru years of living w.o. him...and then u'll slowly start living life again, not holding it back. Trust me, I know it...cos I hv lived w.o. my dad for so long now...

*HUGZ*


Keshi.


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track