Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

My Random questions....

I was doing my daily blog surfing.... when I ran into Sols site and it pointed me here.
Put in 10 random friends' names and see the questions that come out....
It actually made me think... before I answered

What musical instrument would Amandeep most likely play?
the cello....


If Vishal were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be?
.. pick out some chocolate face from TV, add a few dollops of waistline, nice smile and dats him!!

How would Shyamal insult Asha?
Eeks... they don't even know each other... as yet. But he cannot insult a woman... that's Shy!

Super fun fun adventure amusement park marathon with you, Amandeep and Shyamal! How will it go?
Now that's rocking.... and smokin.. although she'll take charge of the 2 of us...!!


Ranit just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what?
NIIT shuts down their e-learning business!!

What would Ranit not be caught dead in?
a tux.... i've seen in most everything else!!

John got turned into an animal! What animal is it?
this is really really random.... John.. he'd be the OX!!!

What would Vrinda not be caught dead in?
in a mini skirt that fluttered like eyelashes

Have you ever been in Vrinda's house?
Yes - and I made her cook too!!

If Sarbani were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be?
she is a celebrity in her own right... never be mistaken for another!!
6 comments:

Your friend looks like a chocolatey face hero?? Like Aamir Khan????????????


well.. not really Aamir khan.. but he is choclatey faced!!


Am I not your friend :(


I PUT YOUR NAME TOO....... NO QUESTION GOT GENERATED


haha good one..fun post :)

Keshi.


Thanks Keshi:-)


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track