Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Another Monday!

A new week begins....
the future beckons!

I'm home today. Wife not doing too well on the health front.
Hence the telecommute to work!

I wonder how I manage to get more work done from home than when I go to work. Is it the focussed approach or the greate number of distractions when I'm actually at work. We travel about 5 hours on a daily basis getting to and from work. That kinda saps the energy to a large extent. But there are few solutions there. A suitable via media has to be found to this problem.

I look around. The world is not at peace this week.
Bombings in Pakistan,  the Turkmenistan embassy seized in Paris, 12000 babies hospitalized in China, the South African& Israeli PMs resign, an Indian army jawan killed in Cross border firing.....
.. and this is just the start!
Try looking for patterns. It's like a descent into chaos.

I wonder what the future holds in store.
2 comments:

Happy Monday nevertheless Arjun! :) cos Im bak. HUGS n ty for ur kind words!

Keshi.


Welcome back Keshi Girl!!!
I trust you had a good hiatus


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track