Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

The Mind of a Married Man (Part 2)

One week to go......
Then the iPHONE 3G arrives in India.... to work its magic on the 2G network..!!!
It'll be a whole new world out there.

Alas - my wife and I won't be a part it. Instructions from my better half.
I got my E90 communicator in May. So 3 months and 17 days is not enough time for an upgrade.
We need to go out there and buy a car instead.... start saving Arjun!!!

Married man is moping.....
4 comments:

damn right...your E90 is still very much a new phone. Anyway you have the IPOD Touch for your other desires n needs


yes yes yes the e90 is new..... do you want it... ummm . i'm offering you a new phone!!!


Hopped over here from the Madmomma's space...

Are you sure you are not secretly filming my house and putting up stuff here?? ;)

Except that the husband's E 90 is nearly a year old!!


so i'm not alone... there are other men out there... also bearing the brunt!!

Have a GOOD day sunshine!


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track