Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

The Mind of a Married Man (Part 1)

This is the start of a long (i Hope) series of articles on the inner workings of the mind of a man in matrimony.
I'm living it and though I dissuade myself from calling it an experiment, every day brings with it some new, some old components together. Aided by the catalyst that is "our" MOOD, the final reaction turns out good, bad or etc etc!!

This is not a critique or a self - help blog. Just my thoughts.
How we re-read them and re-interpret them as the solar system evolves..... that'll form a basis for a lot of understanding and maybe another blog.

I suppose Supriya and I will love going back to those lil memories when we're old'n'gray...

Cheerio,
Arjun

I like life. It's something to do.
3 comments:

Talk about yourself...I don't plan on growing old n grey :P

And if you bitch about me I shall take revenge when your old n grey :P


I'll be old.. you can be gray....
I'd like to be both.. but since i'm bald.. the gray is all yours!!


I'l use L'oreal...because I'm worth it


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track