Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

TRIUMPH OF THE SPIRIT

Labels:
I always rooted for the underdog.
Maybe that’s cos’ I always believed that he had more in him.

I watch movies all the time. Then one comes along that awakens the spirit. It makes me want to take the punches without ducking. It’s not how hard I can hit. It’s about how many I can take and keep going forward. That’s the story of success.
So speaketh Rocky!
Rocky Balboa is just a name to many. It’s a sequence of 6 films taking us through the life of a man who refused to cow down. I thought I had seen it all - but this last one - aptly titled ROCKY BALBOA - had wet eyes at the end of it.
The human spirit is tough... impregnable if we will it to be!

The question is how often do I do that....
Every once in a while - i don’t will it hard enough. So I lose. It appears that it’s time to give up and like an escapist I look for a route that will give me opportunity afresh. So what if I leave and find new pastures. Challenges will arise there as well. What then? Will the same escapist resurface or will I find some balls then?

I see the efforts of those around me - preying on my vulnerabilities.
THEN I WILL MYSELF TO GIVE BACK AS GOOD (IF NOT BETTER) THAN THEY CAN DISH OUT....!

I respect my family and love them! But I will not be cowed down by their belligerent yet stupid stratagem to dissuade me from my mission. This is a reaffirmation of the same.

NEVER GIVE UP!
NEVER STOP FIGHTING!!
2 comments:
Anonymous

and what is your mission?..mmdd


my mission.... Read it on my website at www.arjunmahajan.in


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track