Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

A year flies by... almost


3 days to go!
Then this marriage is 1 year old.... or should I say - We've been through 1 year of luv'n'learning and enjoyed every minute of it.... It's like "almost" new!!
Yep - even the "adjustments" have made me smile - in retrospect.
Mom & Dad won't be in Delhi for the Anniversary party.... neither will we!
So we had a quiet get together - the 4 of us, at HAO SHI NIAN NIAN.
Sitting pretty with her SNAKBITE (dats the yellow concoction)
Through the looking glass
Looking upwards...
5 comments:

congrajulations Arjun and Sups -

Now pls start fighting ...heard only mushy stories for the last one year - As a friend, I did not get a chance to mediate a fight .. boo [:p]

Have fun guys...


... thanks for the wishes Johnny boy!!
Yes - you didn't get much of a chance last year..but you're welcome to try this year....
I can't promise much luck though.... cos i cleaned out my skeletons from the cupboard


Many congratulations Arjun.....:)


Yes yes - a whole year of loving-and-learning... but you forgot the best part ---- you got the bestest half-gharwali ever...!! :P
** narcissist smile **

On a more serious note,you and didi make me wanna believe in fairytales..!!

hugs to both!!


Damn cute guys! Many congratulations, sups u love Lovely!!!!!!!!!


Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track