Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Two Faced me!!


Sometimes I wish I had 2 heads (... and thereby 2 faces).
One for work and one for home. One for business and one for pleasure. One to handle the boss and one to appease the wife. Oh - for a compartmentalized world & life.

There is a stark difference between the 2 lives that I lead. I’m a different person at home from the one I am at work. It’s not something I plan for - guess it just happens.

The transition period between the 2 causes friction - generally when transiting from WORK to HOME. The aggression & assertive tendencies take some watering down once i get into the car to get home.
It leads me to wonder if i’m doing a good job on either of the roles...
I wish I could be dual faced and say what was politically correct rather than what I perceive to be RIGHT.
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track