Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Peace!!

the breath of life..... sometimes it just flows out. It’s not anything specific. But these low periods coinciding with the sinusoidal curve of my biorhythm kinda hold me down from time to time.

I resort to anchors in a rowdy ocean rather than trust my sailing skills. I come from a naval family and sailing is in our blood..... but somehow it’s just not got me enthu enough!!

Every storm is categorized as per its intensity. Sometimes I may misread the storm intensity. Erring on the side of caution - i handle every storm as it is my last.. as if there is no tomorrow. So i weather the blast.

But now the energy levels are down. I can’t fight each battle on my own, by myself.
The anchors can hold the fort for a bit. But it would be stupid to expect that that they’ll hold the fort each time.

I watch these saas-bahu serials all the time, cos’ my wife watches them. Somehow, the women are in the middle of it all the time. The men are merely pawns. So am I a pawn? As far as I understand things - it’s my thoughts rather than words heard from a source that drive my actions... sometime its just deewangi ...deewangi!!

Circumstances drive me to cruelty. It’s not deliberate.
So all hot boys’n’girls put your hands up and say,”OM SHANTI OM”!!
Let there be peace - and not pieces!!
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track