Crazy world... insane thoughts
It's like the title says...

Customs Hangover

Labels:
Please don't try and export your household baggage through Indian customs. They are bureaucrats of the worst kind - always impeding progress and creating needless obstacles from time to time.

Nobody is willing to take risks... only BRIBES!!!
And then too - they make it seem like they're doing you a favor!!

I stuck to my guns for 3 and a half hours before shelling out a 1000 bucks and getting the examiner to say OK - this is a household item.

They have like totally crappy infrastructure and in the words of another sufferer - "saare haraamzaade hain"!!
I'm sure you don't want me to translate that for you!
0 comments:

Arjuns Tryst with the camera's Fan Box

cinemascope

As it happens

    Blog Archive


    FOllowers

    About Me

    My photo
    Gurgaon, India
    traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

    Keeping Track